Monday, September 30, 2013

its the most wonderful time of the year

i know most people sing this song about christmas but FALL is by far the hap, happiest season of alllll! duh.



clearly.

pumpkin bread/coffee/donuts/beer (oh my!). apple crisp. apple picking. changing leaves. cool crisp running weather... whats NOT to like about fall!? (other than it ending and what comes after it... booooo). 

yesterday was a beautiful fall day and we spent it as a family apple picking with my brother, sister in law, and nephew, Ronan. apparently it was bring your kids apple picking day because everyone else in the world was there too. luckily i have a tall husband who was able to reach the apples way up high that no one else could reach (i guess people really obeyed the sign "do not climb or shake the trees"). and of course we enjoyed apple cider, donuts and apple spice cupcakes!













whats your favorite fall activities? i wish this season would last all year long!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pink sunglasses on your husband! lol Fall is my favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I have any favorite fall activities but I def love pumpkin everything too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like when it gets chilly enough to drink hot chocolate and wear flannel to sleep. I guess that's called winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's got to be football, pumpkin and cinnamon flavored everything, crunchy fall leaves, crisp morning runs, boots, scarves, fuzzy coats, races, and the beginning of a close of another year of life. I love fall!

    ReplyDelete