Wednesday, March 21, 2012

abc's...

(saw this today from "taryn in crazyland", thanks for letting me steal! cuz ya know, i asked and everything)
 
A is for age: 31. yikes.
B is for breakfast today: coffee, and an espresso love gu. picture of health here, folks.
C is for currently craving: oatmeal. (clearly i need to go grocery shopping today. we have no food in the house) 
D is for dinner tonight: whatever i feel like, since im home alone. probably a salad and a piece of salmon (makes up for the ever so healthy breakfast)
E is for favorite type of exercise: running, duh.

F is for an irrational fear: dying, although i dont think thats so irrational. i guess my fear of finding a snake in our washing machine would be more irrational. 
G is for gross food: pickles!! gross gross puke gross.
H is for hometown: hamel, illinois 

I is for something important: family 
J is for current favorite jam: wild one by flo rida 
K is for kids: yes but not today 
L is for current location: my couch 
M is for the most recent way you spent money: bought a sandwich for dinner last night, ate half of it and had the waiter package up the other half for lunch today. i dropped the entire thing on the ground on my way out. fail. 

N is for something you need: someone to come kick me off this couch and head out for my run 
O is for occupation: professional breather 
P is for pet peeve: having folded laundry sit in the laundry basket for a week while the dirty laundry just piles up in the closet cuz were both too lazy to put it away (side note: there is a load of laundry thats been sitting in the dryer since sunday)
Q is for a quote: "the expected is just the beginning. the unexpected is what changes our lives" & "all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings" 
R is for random fact about you: i smoked cigarettes for many, many years... before running 5 marathons and becoming a respiratory therapist. talk about a 360. 
S is for favorite healthy snack: granny smith apples with peanut butter 
T is for favorite treat: crushed up oreos in breyers vanilla ice cream
U is for something that makes you unique: have you met me? im pretty unique. 
V is for favorite vegetable: edamame 
W is for today’s workout: run and bike 
X is for X-rays you’ve had: both ankles, both knees
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: i had really great patients who i am glad i could help
Z is for your time zone: eastern
 

3 comments:

  1. I love that we have the same fav snack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same fear - snake in washer, holy SH*T I don't even know what I would do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to learn that you are not one of the hypocritical respiratory therapists in the field that smokes! :) I usually tell "those types" that I will be more than happy to suction out their trachs when the time comes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete