The One Lovely Blog Award is a "pay it forward" kind of way to recognize your favorite blogs.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award logo and and picture on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate bloggers who you think deserve the award.
Here are my 7 things -
1. ive never had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. i know, i know. ive tried jelly once (on an english muffin about two years ago)... ew, gross. ive probably had about 6,943 peanut butter sandwiches in my life (or probably more like in the past 5 years), but never a real american peanut butter & jelly sandwich. yes, im aware thats not normal. (this should not surprise many of you that have actually met me)
2. i actually went back to the chiropractor last week (this was one of my june goals!), and he told me my ass wasnt strong enough, hence the hamstring/groin issue. lovely. squats and clamshells for the next 5 weeks.
3. pinterest has again sucked me back in after a short leave of absence. i even made one of the recipes last week (forgot the whole spicy red pepper flakes though, still came out delish) and have plans to buy a new purse i found on there! i figure if im gonna be on there
twenty three two hours a day, i might as well make it useful to my life.
4. i still struggle with the "toilet paper rolls over the roll" issue. everyone needs to understand thats the only way it goes. if you think it goes under, youre wrong.
5. back in december i wrote all about how i was so "A-ok" with my "no marathons in 2012" decision. and then i changed my mind. and now that im less than 6 weeks away from a potential huge 26.2 PR, and although im powering through my training like a boss, and im hitting minutes per mile i have never seen before on longer runs, and im loving it and hating it and laughing and crying and and and... i regret choosing the race i picked. i cant wait for mount desert island in october. (18 weeks... but whos counting?)
6. im terrible at getting birthday/christmas gifts sent out on time. cassie, you always wanted your birthday in july instead of may, right?