Sunday, May 19, 2013

due date!


how far along? 40 weeks
total weight gain: just over 35 pounds. im A-ok with that. now if i can just lose 30 during delivery....
babys size/development: on average the baby weighs over 7 pounds and is about the size of a small pumpkin. length is about 20 inches.
miss anything? although im sure ill miss some of the parts of being pregnant (im sure many of you are laughing at me right now), after 40 weeks i kinda do miss NOT being pregnant. it will certainly be an adjustment, thats for sure.
food cravings? hurry up and get here so i can eat all the sushi!
anything make you queasy or sick? nope
stretch marks? nope! im surprised i dont see the imprint of an oreo somewhere along my body though
gender? ???
names? i joked for about 10 seconds about naming it patrice bergeron
sleep: i havent been sleeping great but overall its not too bad. i think my mind is just racing and its hard to get to sleep. im up early every morning for no reason and just lay there. early morning walks have helped, and i slept in until almost 7am this morning which felt great. and afternoon naps are awesome, by the way.
nursery: ready and waiting...
wedding rings on or off? on
belly button in or out? its trying to pop out a little but its doing it in a weird way with just half of the side kinda coming out. hard to describe
movement? not as much as usual but theres not a whole lot of room for hanks squirming. every once in a while a foot will jut out the side. ill miss that.
labor signs? lots and lots of braxton hicks contractions... i feel like my stomach is rock hard all the time. some are more uncomfortable than others. nothing major though. lets get this show on the road! (and ive heard it all about how to induce labor... the spicy food just gave me heartburn, and i REFUSE to try castor oil. im not that uncomfortable!) upon opening up the "what to expect when you're expecting book" recently, i did notice that i am having pretty much every one of the "pre labor symptoms". so theres that... (and i have moved the hospital bags to the first floor)
daddy is feeling: "impatient"
mommy is feeling: ready
workouts this week: lots and lots of walking and house cleaning (11 miles, 1 miles of walking the stairs at my last day of work yesterday)
looking forward to: hmmmm ill give you one guess

4 comments:

  1. we are all looking forward to that baby coming! I can't wait to find out what it is! I hope you continue to feel well and have an easy delivery. thinking of you each day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not 40 weeks?! You are so tiny! (And I know you want to punch me in the mouth for saying that... I remember feeling that way anytime someone told me how tiny I was, or how cute I looked :) ha ha)
    I'm so excited for you to meet your baby! Praying everything goes smoothly! I'm so excited to follow your journey as a new mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you, Dani! You're going to be such a GREAT Mommy! Best wishes for an "uneventful" delivery! Love you so much! God bless and be with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in CO for the weekend and kept checking for updates, come on Hank, get here already?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete